A former Special Assistant on Digital Communications to President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad has listed the various political positions that have been held by the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bachir Ahmad.
According to Channels Television, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed the outgoing Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, as his Chief of Staff and also appointed former Governor of Benue State and immediate past Minister of Special Duties, George Akume as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
The recent appointments is the first to be announced by the new President who was sworn in on the 29th of May, 2023 at the Eagle Square in Abuja.
1. Governor, Benue State, 1999 – 2007.
2. Senator, Benue NorthWest, 2007 – 2019.
3. Minority Leader, 2011 – 2015.
4. Minister of Special Duties, 2019 – 2023.
5. Secretary to the Government of the Federation, 2023 –”