Chelsea football club of England have been lagging behind this season across all competitions which was the same both under their former German tactician Thomas Tuchel and new manager Graham Potter.
The Blues with the long list of injuries have really been struggling for fitness and as such affected their top notch delivery which got them crashed out of some major competitions.
The Blues are now officially out of the Emirates FA Cup, the English Football League (EFL Cup) also known as the Carabao Cup and are also currently seated at the 10th position on the English Premier League table.
With the current campaign now gradually winding up, they will be hoping that these injured players are back to the pitch of play better and stronger with the only hope now left to winning the UEFA Champions League.
The ten (10) first team injured players are the following:
– N’Golo Kante (Hamstring injury)
– Armando Broja (Knee injury)
– Reece James (Knee injury)
– Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Calf injury)
– Edouard Mendy (Shoulder injury)
– Wesley Fofana (Knee injury)
– Ben Chilwell (Thigh injury)
– Mason Mount (Knock)
– Raheem Sterling (Thigh injury)
– Christian Pulisic (Knee injury).