Mechanic apprentice accidentally sets car on fire while welding close to the engine (Video)

A mechanic apprentice mistakenly set on fire a customer’s car he was fixing in Ilesha, Osun state.

It was gathered that the head mechanic and his apprentice were both working on the car, but the apprentice got distracted which was when the disaster happened.

He was reportedly welding a part of the car close to the engine but because he was also focused on using his earpiece, he lost concentration and burnt an under part of the engine.

The engine caught fire and eventually spread to the whole car. A clip shared online showed the car burning and heavy smoke coming out.

Watch video HERE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here