A video has been sighted that captures the moment a young lady found herself in an uncomfortable situation after to consumed a bottle of disinfectant while participating in Joe Boy’s #AlcoholChallenge.

After the release of his latest banger “Alcohol”, fans of the Nigerian singer, Joe Boy launched a challenge on the video-sharing platform, TikTok. The song has trended on the platform for some time now as many other music lovers join the fun.

However, a young lady who decided to join the challenge bu ended almost losing her precious life. The song titled “Alcohol” has almost everyone using alcohol in their videos but this young lady decided to use a disinfectant. After taking a sip, she was later spotted convulsing on the floor as her relatives rushed her to the clinic for immediate medical attention.

Watch the video below: