According to reports, Pastor Dare, 42 died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was staying with his family.
It was gathered that the Assistant Pastor in Charge of Region (Youth) 35, had ministered the previous day.
Perhaps, you never had know idea about the very five things being shared about him below. Let’s delve in.
1. Pastor Dare Adeboye was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35.
2. He was the third son of the 79-year-old general overseer of one of the largest churches in the world.
3. Dare was happily married to Temiloluwa Adeboye and their union was blessed with children.
4. He was 42-year-old and would have turned 43 in June.
5. On his 42nd birthday, his dad, in a social media post, described him as his first miracle child. He wrote on his Facebook page, “Our first miracle child. We pray that God will keep his miraculous working power in your life and all those who need a miracle today, will use you as a point of contact for their own in Jesus’ name. (Amen) love from Dad, Mom, and the whole Adeboye dynasty.”
As family continue to grieve over their loss, many Nigerians also took to social media to express sadness over the death. Meanwhile, his brother, Leke Adeboye has reacted to his demise. He shared a scripture which speaks about the death of the righteous.
He posted Isaiah 57:11 that reads, ” “The righteous man perishes(at the hand of evil), and no one takes it to heart, Faithful and devout men are taken away, while no one understands. That the righteous person is taken away(to be spared) from evil and disaster.”